At Blue Key we help foreigners buy an apartment in Valencia. By providing our followers with correct information about Valencia we help them make a correct investment decision. That is why we have published a serie of 4 articles about how to buy an apartment in Valencia:
- “how to search for an apartment in Valencia”, about the first step of the process
- “legal assistance during the buying process“, about why you need a lawyer
- “how to make money on rentals in Valencia“ about rentals in Valencia
- “how to manage your property” about property management in Valencia
How to search an apartment in Valencia
This first episode talks about the first step of the process: How to find an apartment. How does the process work? Who are the players? What are the best platforms? What are the best areas to invest currently? What are the areas to avoid?Read the article
Legal assistance during the process
This second episode talks about the most important step: The legal assistance during the process by an English speaking lawyer. Why do you need a lawyer? What is the job of the notary and the lawyer? What is the total cost of the process? What can go wrong?Read the article
How to make money on rentals
This third episode talks about the most interesting step: How to make money with rentals in Valencia. How does the rental market in Valencia works? What are the advantages and disadvantages of expat rentals? How much money can you make? How about Covid?Read the article
How to manage your property
This fourth episode talks about the last step: How to successfully manage your property. Depending on whether you are planning to rent the apartment or not, you need more or less property management services: concierge services, legal assistance, renovation and decoration jobs, etc.Read the article
The full circle
At Blue Key we help foreigners buy an apartment in Valencia. We close the circle for foreign investors with a customized service from A to Z.
1. Property search: We explain to our customers how to buy an apartment in Valencia. We explain the process and the steps to follow. We guide you in your search and tell you which areas to prefer or avoid, and we give you an idea of potential rental income.
2. Legal assistance: Our lawyers guarantee a minimum risk investment. You need an independent lawyer in Valencia when you buy an apartment. At Globexs / Blue Key we are independent from all real estate agencies and therefor we are in the best position to cover your back and minimize the risks.
3. Return on Investment: Gobexs’ core-business are mid-term expat rentals. Once you have bought an apartment in Valencia we can offer it to potential tenants and give you a decent return on investment.
4. Property management: We maintain your apartment in Valencia in perfect conditions, even if you do not use our rental services. Our sister company Nestor is a property management company that handles cleaning, maintenance works and decoration of apartments in Valencia.
Globexs, the best expat rental agency in Valencia
Since 2010 Globexs is dedicated to helping expats and digital nomads moving to Valencia with a wide range of relocation services including legal immigration assistance, (co)working spaces, and housing solutions. Globexs has become the industry reference for expat rentals in Valencia and other cities in Spain, France, Belgium and Holland.
Globexs does more than housing. It has become a platform where people can exchange useful information for expats and digital nomads in Valencia The Facebook group “expats living and working in Valencia” is a meeting point for newly arrived and established expats.
Nestor, the best Property Management agency in Valencia
Nestor was baptized in 2018 as a brand of Globexs (Global Expatriate Services SL). The people behind Nestor and Globexs are Lodewijk Cuypers (Co-founder and Senior Property Investment Consultant) and Tiscar Navarro (CEO and Property Investment Lawyer). Tiscar and Lodewijk are supported by a fantastic team that operates from our head office in Valencia, and from our Antwerp branch.
Nestor was founded to offer specific property management solutions to apartment owners in Valencia. Click here to schedule a free appointment. Do you own an apartment in Valencia but you are living abroad? Nestor helps you manage your apartment from a distance.
Nestor also helps owners prepare their apartment for rentals. They assist with renovations and in the webshop owners can buy everything they need to prepare their apartment for rentals.
Why foreign investors prefer Valencia over Madrid or Barcelona
At Globexs / Blue Key we have written several articles already comparing Valencia to Madrid or Barcelona. Personally I am still convinced that Valencia is the best place to invest in Spain, because it is simply the best place to live in Spain. Of course that is a very personal opinion, and we totally respect people who disagree with this. We are also very fond of the north of Spain, and we love Gijon and Bilbao. They are great cities with lovely people but the weather is not great. Valencia seems to have it all: Metropolitan city, low crime, beaches, fabulous climate, large expat community, reasonable property prices, etc…
In this Blue Key blog you can read the article “Why foreign investors prefer Valencia over Madrid or Barcelona“, in which Clive Welland talks about the property prices, the local government and main attractions in Valencia. One of the most popular Globexs blog posts is “Why is it better to live in Valencia than in Madrid or Barcelona“. This article was first published in 2017 and updated in 2020. Another popular post talks about the “Pros and cons of moving to Valencia“. The Globexs group (Globexs – Nestor – Blue Key) has become a platform where people can exchange useful information for expats and digital nomads in Valencia The Facebook group “expats living and working in Valencia” is a meeting point for newly arrived and established expats.
Get in touch with us
It is easy to get in touch with us for advice: Send us an email to email@example.com, or simply pass by our office in Ruzafa (Calle Pintor Salvador Abril 35, Valencia).